Capstone Internship Learning Outcomes
Informatics Capstone Internship Learning Outcomes
Please choose two from each category for your Learning Outcomes Report.
Technology and Analytical Learning Outcomes
- Developing a technical artifact requiring new technical skills.
- Using profession specific terminology appropriately.
- Effectively utilizing a new software tool to complete a task.
- Creating training materials.
- Maintaining and troubleshooting technology.
- Analyzing or visualizing data to create information.
- Writing requirements documentation.
- Selecting appropriate technologies.
- Acquiring and evaluating information.
- Creating or modifying technology policies.
- Performing effective and informative user testing.
- Identifying and creating appropriate test cases for systems.
Cognitive Learning Outcomes
- Demonstrating understanding of professional customs and practices.
- Organizing and maintaining information.
- Applying knowledge to the task.
- Serving clients and stakeholders.
- Negotiating and arriving at a decision.
- Working with diversity/diverse populations.
- Identifying, understanding and working with professional standards.
- Working in cross-cultural and/or multicultural settings.
- Learning how to learn.
- Improving problem-solving and critical thinking skills.
- Monitoring and correcting performance.
Professional Learning Outcomes
- Exercising leadership
- Behaving professionally.
- Behaving ethically.
- Listening effectively.
- Dressing appropriately.
- Addressing colleagues and superiors appropriately.
- Allocating time effectively.
- Teaching others.
- Adapting effectively to changing conditions.
- Participating as a member of a team.
- Developing appropriate workplace attitudes.
- Understanding and managing personal behavior and attitudes.
- Developing individual responsibility.