2017 SoIC Summer Camp
This year’s camp is June 18-22, 2017, on the beautiful Indiana University Bloomington campus. The cost of the camp is $425, which includes accommodations in a residence hall, meals, technology sessions, extracurricular activities, an official camp T-shirt, and other goodies. Please contact Lauren Headley at email@example.com with questions.
At Our Camp You Can:
- Learn about the latest trends in information technology, the Internet, Web design, networking, new media, database, gaming, and more from our expert faculty and students.
- Get lots of hands-on experience with technology, including creating your own tech-related project.
- Explore a potential career path.
- See how information technology is used in science, art, business, and other fields.
- Strengthen your problem-solving and communication skills.
- Hang out with other campers, watch movies, swim, bowl, and game.
- Get a taste of what college is like.
Got Questions? Contact Lauren Headley at firstname.lastname@example.org or at (812) 855-6159.
Endless Opportunities with E-Textiles Summer-Camp
Girl Scouts of Central Indiana is teaming up with Indiana University School of Informatics and Computing to offer an opportunity for you to jump into the exciting world of E-Textiles. You will create an electronic textile of your choosing that will take an input (e.g., temperature) and produce an output ) e.g. LEDs lighting up). The camp will culminate in a fashion show where you will get the chance to show off your new creations to your families and friends on July 14 at 10:30 a.m. followed by a luncheon. Campers will stay on the beautiful Indiana University Campus in one of the dorms and experience what it is like to be a college student. This camp is open to all girls in grades 6-8. You are not required to be a member of the Girl Scouts to attend this camp.
Who: Girls in grades 6-8
When: July 9-13
Where: Indiana University, Bloomington Campus
Cost: $350/per girl (Additional $30/non-Girl Scout campers)
To register, visit Girl Scouts of Central Indiana
For more information, please contact:
Jamie Hubbard with Girl Scouts at 317-924-6859 or email@example.com or
Lauren Headley with the School of Informatics and Computing at firstname.lastname@example.org.