Information For Current Students
Returning residential and online students are assigned an "Enrollment Date" in One.IU. New students will register during the Open Enrollment period starting November 21st. International students will register during the International student orientation period. Nine credit hours (three 3 credit hour classes) is considered full time for graduate students. Plan for about nine hours of homework per week each 3 credit hour class.
Information for New Students
Orientation is an important part of your academic program. If you have any questions about orientation or the graduate programs at IU, send an email (firstname.lastname@example.org), call (812)856-5953, or stop by the Data Science Graduate Office (711 N Park Ave).
If an extreme situation prevents you from attending the entire New Student Orientation, contact the Data Science Graduate Office immediately to ask about your options and the repercussions of missing part of Orientation.
Fall 2016 Orientation
- Orientation will begin on Wednesday, August 17th at 8:30am in the Frangipani Room at the Indiana Memorial Union
- Event will be live-streamed and recorded for our Online MS and Online Certificate students
- Link will be provided closer to the event
- Please pre-register for fall orientation:
https://docs.google.com/a/iu.edu/forms/d/1lN9X9l00CkljwCv0_Xq3eWyNmdyFJiqkASpt4BMmM74/viewform?edit_requested=true#responses (Residential Students Only)
- Tentative Orientation Schedule
- New Students will be permitted to register for coursework after Orientation on August 17th
- Advising Guide *Guide to be provided soon!
- Program Planning Sheet *Planning Sheet to be provided soon!
- Register via One.IU
- Official Academic Calendar