Fall 2016 Career Fair
Date: Thursday, September 8, 2016
Location: Bloomington Convention Center
Time: 11:00am - 4:00pm
Register here! (Registration deadline: Wednesday, August 31, 2016)
Day of Fair Schedule
9:30am - 11:00am: Employer Check-In and Set-Up
11:00am - 4:00pm: Career Fair open to students
12:00pm - 2:00pm: Lunch available for employers
4:00pm: Career Fair ends
Wednesday, September 7, 2016 - 5:30pm-7:30pm
Indiana Memorial Union, University Club – President's Room
The Employer-Faculty Reception is an opportunity for employer representatives to meet and greet with faculty members from the Informatics, Computer Science, and Information and Library Science departments and with other employer representatives from a variety of industries. Refreshments will be provided.
Career Fair Registration Fees
All registration fees include one 8-foot table for your display, black table covering, parking, wireless internet access, lunch for recruiters, and company listing online and in the event brochure.
Career Fair Fees:
- Gold Sponsors: $1000.00 (SOLD OUT)
- General Registrations: $450.00
- Government Agencies & Non-Profit Companies: $250.00
- Start-Up Companies: $100.00
- IU Offices: $100.00
- Prime booth location in the Convention Center
- Company logo and Gold Sponsor recognition on Career Fair promotional posters (must be registered by August 15)
- Company logo and Gold Sponsor recognition on Career Fair shuttle bus marketing
- Designation in event brochure and online listing as a Gold Sponsor
Due to space constraints, we are unable to register organizations for more than one display table. If you are interested in having an additional display table, please email Ellen Rodkey at email@example.com, and if space is available, additional tables will be sold as needed.
*Please note: Registration may become full before the advertised registration deadline. Additionally, we will accommodate registrations received after the deadline as long as space is available.
Cancellation requests must be submitted in writing to Ellen Rodkey at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Wednesday, August 31 to be eligible for a refund (less a $20 processing fee for paid registrations). Cancellations made after this date will not be refunded.